1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if we have any Ford mechanics here but it seems we have everything else so I'll try.
My wife has a 05 Crown vic, the greatest car I've ever owned, 235,000 miles and it still doesn't use oil between changes, the white paint is half gone but other then that it just keeps on running.
But recently the tail lights have started going out, brake lights and turn signals still work but no tail lights or license plate light, and the big problem is every chance I get to check it out they are working again,I've pulled and tugged all the exposed wiring hoping I could get them to go off to no avail. I looked it up online and the most common problem is under the front carpets,which means you have to pull the seats out,which my back will not allow,I'm hoping someone knows were this trouble spot is so I can slice through the carpet and repair it. If not that at least direct me to a good wiring diagram that shows a ghost image of the car so I can figure out exactly where the wires run. She got a fix it ticket the other night so I have to get in there and figure out where this problem is at, my nearest Ford dealer is an hour and half away and I can't afford to pay them, so if anyone has an idea I would really appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts