1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to the murders in San Bernardino there will be an address to the nation this evening. Some of the options for placing the blame are: work place violence, violence in his home as a child, violence caused by easy access to firearms, and violence in video games. Oh, wait that one lost in court already(for those unaware yes this was tried). And it may be possible that terrorism will be mentioned, the question here would be addressing it as domestic terrorism or international terrorism based on ISIS or the "standard Muslum terrorists plague the world for decades now".

My guess is he will continue his attempts to blame firearms and thus try an executive order trying to circumvent the Second Amendment and the NICS's system.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Well, latest is apparrantly the guns were gifted to them by an ass clown who checked himself into the nut hatch so the FBI cannot speak with him.

The shooters mother is involved in an organization with terrorist ties. The dead wife gave not only a false address in pakistan but suppossedly her name is unique, it is a reference to a famius Jihadist King responsible for a victory in Spain which kept it muslim for a while, oh and it appears to be a fake name as well. SURPRISE!!!!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Actually, I think you are a bit over-optimistic on what the C-in-C will bloviate on while placing blame on everything but the actual cause. I believe he will place the blame as follows:
1. Easy access to guns.
2. Guns, specifically.
3. Guns, in general.
4. Guns, as a matter of general policy.
5. Easy access to guns.
6. Guns and workplace violence.

Specifically overlooked will be sicko murderers, the government's failure to vet the one that appears to be the driver of the event, another epic failure of our impotent immigration policy, and the fact that all this was done in a state with arguably the toughest gun control laws in the US, which proves that gun laws only work with honest, responsible people and people intent on evil aren't going to follow them therefore by logical extension, all you do with them is punish the ones that don't need the punishment.

I have not watched him on TV once since he got elected, not even when Bin Laden was hunted down. But I might just watch him just for laughs and to see how he spins it -because you know there is going to be some fancy footwork going while he spews his propaganda.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
You forgot the "gun Culture". We must not blame Moslems in general or even Moslem extremists specifically . However we can blame gun owners in general. We cannot blame Moslem terrorists and we cannot even use the word Moslem in connection with terrorists. We can however blame the NRA for blocking all attempts to solve all of our problems.

Now everybody in the media is wondering how those two got their guns. Gee don't we have gun laws in this country. And how about France they must have very loose gun laws also. If I don't miss my guess we will see more such attacks in France and the rest of Europe and even England. Gun laws or no gun laws. Maybe then they will blame loose gun laws in the US for their problems.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
And he said.... "nothing new, just keep on believing in 'change'." BFD

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
...regurgitate,repeat often...

Agree,Gary...nothing new. At least he equated the Ft. Hood shooter,Boston bombers and the two in San Bernadito...as terrorists...finally. He did not say musilim terrorists...just terrorists. And when he mentioned about keeping those on the 'no-fly' list from buying guns,I almost swallowed my tongue. Seems there are at least 72 folks who work at the Dept. of Homeland Defense...who are on the 'no-fly' list. Thought I was on there also....but flew to PA without being frisked or harassed in Sep. Think I'll buy some more AR's before the prices go ballistic...again.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's go shopping!

Agree,Gary...nothing new. At least he equated the Ft. Hood shooter,Boston bombers and the two in San Bernardino...as terrorists...finally. He did not say musilim terrorists...just terrorists. And when he mentioned about keeping those on the 'no-fly' list from buying guns,I almost swallowed my tongue. Seems there are at least 72 folks who work at the Dept. of Homeland Defense...who are on the 'no-fly' list. Thought I was on there also....but flew to PA without being frisked or harassed in Sep. Think I'll buy some more AR's before the prices go ballistic...again.
Good idea to at least buy more lowers and have your foot in the door. Anderson brand are the least expensive and couple them with the "slick side AR parts set for about $300 & a box full of the $7 mags" making nice starters for the grandchildren from http://palmettostatearmory.com

Along with your comment on Homeland employees on the no fly list, the TSA has had over four hundred employees charged with theft. He failed to mention that even if you accept Obamacare the most glaring failure is the issue of mental health not being addressed. He also failed to mention any Congressional review of why so many of the "mass killers" are tied to the democratic party. He fails to mention (possibly/probably has not even been told) that the AR has become the most popular platform in the USA. He totally ignored the failure of the Immigration Department to flag her and deny entrance.

He certainly cannot offend his base by saying the phrase "Islamic terrorists" and labeling them for what they are.

I missed the first couple of minutes of the broadcast, is that where he blamed Bush? I did catch the part where he did blame the NRA & Republicans later in the speech for violence and the no fly list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts