1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Im sure it is a little more unstable but if your behind the gun when fireing It should not be a big problem. But I wouldn't hang a full can of ammo from the side of the gun- Best to leave it on the ground.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ray, I've tried them and thay work great. I've put two on a tripod and there fairly stable. I have one with a can holder on it and its ok but.... its my auction . I built these and so I can get out of the dirt and sit on a stool. Hope this helps. thanks. Badger Bob

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks good

Hey if Bob says it works that good for me ! Have one of his pods and i love it .And also hes a great guy ,Bob i see its at 21.00 right now ill take one for that (lol) . Hey guys jump on and bid lets see what it can get to .Bob needs the money for ammo . I see you found the gun you forgot at the last shoot .
Goose out

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I extended my 50 cal almost that high with an 80 pound tombstone drum attached and it's stable so I wouldn't hesitate to fire a 30 cal off that extension. It looks pretty sturdy.

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Why FN ebay :confused:

Looks like a kewl accessory for M2 podders. I'd be interested, but not on F ebay. Hope we see em here or on shoot1919a4. Love new ideas! Props, except for F ebay, Badger! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts