1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another fear monger story from caliprunia, would really like to know a little more about it, I don't understand why the cops are stealing all the stuff, if you die there is usually someone that gets to inherit your stuff, yet they went in and stole it, without proving any of it was illegal, at least it was a big collection not one of those silly ones!
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...730131.html?_osource=outbrain_recirc=obinsite

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
We ended up with our SOT because a good friend died and a lawyer erroneously took possession of all his machineguns. "im a lawyer, I can have this stuff". What a tool. His estate sold the stuff, not the f***ing lawyer or the local dicks who helped the lawyer steal it. The cops did steal a bringback SKS with bullet holes and ammunition still in it. I know most people are honest but that group of turds were the worst.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Its an AP story and they are as about anti-2nd amendment scumbag leftist as you can get.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
So I guess if you die and they find lots of paintings in your house, they confiscate them. Need to make sure you are not an international art thief before they get returned. Proof that presumed innocent is BS.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Government theft

We're the government. What gives you any ideas that you have any rights under the law? We can silence you, take your freedom, your property, and everything else you thought you had.

So when Warren Buffet dies the government will walk in and confiscate all his assets? Same logic, need to find out if stolen or legality obtained all those billions.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
If only he'd had a C&R ffl, ... do you think NBC would have called it a "collection" rather than an "arsenal"?

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
350 Posts
If only he'd had a C&R ffl, ... do you think NBC would have called it a "collection" rather than an "arsenal"?

Carry On!
Gary
><>
Don't be silly, that would ruin the narrative.

Even if they find out later the dude ran a gun store or tables at a show and had a dealer license it'll never make it past the local news...

·
12,493 Posts
they way underestimated the weight of the ammo.

it adds up surprisingly fast.

25k rounds of 54r is about 1 ton. ish.

i don't know about you all but thats really not that much ammo to add up to a ton.

if all those boxes were ammo or they were in fact 8 feet high (very very doughtful that he stacked is ammo 8' high)
thats way more than 2 tons

Local PD know that i am a licenecee and before that they knew that i was an avid collector.

way better that then them being surprised and trying to pull something like this.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
guns

I read a news story about this yesterday, the cops claimed they were just holding everything to keep it from being stolen till they determine the proper owner! But knowing how the cops work lately it wouldn't surprise me if that 1200 number goes down really fast,as for cash, they probably only reported half of what they found. I would really like to know the story behind this guy, he sure sounds like strange one, but yet he had 1200 guns and a half mil in cash!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
After reading what that girl was saying I have to wonder if there was a comet flying past us a while back I'm not aware of.:confused:
:D
" Elvis is not dead, he just went home.":rofl:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I would really like to know the story behind this guy, he sure sounds like strange one, but yet he had 1200 guns and a half mil in cash!
Some guys don't trust banks or the government. Others just want to hold some assets, rather than having valueless paper. Who knows.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Some guys don't trust banks or the government. Others just want to hold some assets, rather than having valueless paper. Who knows.
If I thought I could do it without getting robbed, I'd probably do the same thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts