1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs is a standard coped front wooden ammunition box. Painted a very dark green then grass-green overpaint. Handle dry/broken. Box mechanically sound and stiff. Has four 7/16" round divots on top approx. 5 1/2" X 2, 2 1/2. One end a little wider. Has evidence of the three cartridges painted in the bottom inside. Maybe used as a cart tool box or case for some implement. Might be super rare, probably just a green ammo box. All hardware is the standard steel type and works well. Perfect to add to your collection of nine others you have in slightly different shades of green and various conditions. All for the low, low cost of zero plus shipping. Thanks for shopping, Jason

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
1917 Box

Might this have been used as a shoe shine platform?

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Might this have been used as a shoe shine platform?
Yes lol and like the guy said to Joe Pesci in good fellas "go get your shine box" :rofl: might be my new profession the way this economy is going lol gotta have a back up plan!

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Thanks Jason you are very generous as usual and so you know this is more of a pay it forward type of thing. I grabbed it for another board member so I plan on paying the shipping and restoring it as a gift to him to help him out. PM sent. Russ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts