1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven’t heard much about Dennis lately. Is he still making plates, parts, doing builds, etc? I found a pair (left and right) of semi plates in storage and am not sure what to do with them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven’t heard much about Dennis lately. Is he still making plates, parts, doing builds, etc? I found a pair (left and right) of semi plates in storage and am not sure what to do with them.
If you mean Dennis from Midwest Metal Creations? Yes he is doing builds. I have a DSHK on the way to him right now. As far as parts, you would have to ask. He told me he doesn't sell Semi mod kits for my build anymore, only builds them. He also quoted about a year out. I can't speak to the 1910. You should contact him if interested. I have his email and he is very responsive. PM me if you want it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Still alive, I only sell semi parts and plates for the 1910 maxim and vickers anymore. Large back log of builds on hand right now so been building in my spare time between raising 3 teenagers, maintaining homestead, and a day job.

Getting more 1910 semi parts made starting around Christmas, plates in stock. Rest are to satisfy next build group. Have right vickers plates and parts are on hand, lefts are gone and won't be restocked.

Dennis
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts