1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 25 yaers ago we had an overseas contract for some 1917 rear sights. There seams to be some new interest in building water cooled guns. I contacted the manufacture and he still has most of the tooling. If there was enough interest we could run a batch Price would be around $200 I am not taking orders just checking the waters. Please contact me if intersted

David Michels
Sarco Inc
323 Union Street
Stirling NJ 07980
phone 908 647 3800 ext 130
fax 908 647 9413

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Hi Dave

Does Cholly know that you're playing on the computer during business hours? :D ...just kidding.

amish-bob
(Rob S in PA formerly with Ord. Research)

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is not a bad price. I sold a new in the box, just the leaf, produced in 1953, for $200.00. That was 10 years ago. Not a bad price at all.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Hmmm,

Things could get real intresting around here. I may have to go look that guy up who's makeing jackets and tell him to get the lead out of his butt.:rolleyes: ....Lou

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
somebody make them - they are for sure to sell

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,161 Posts
Hmm.... :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
lucky - i thought you had planned on doing this??

get the lead out man

SOMEBODY needs to fill this order cause they will sell, and i hate to think of people using my beloved colt top covers for there junker parkerized refrigerator clones:rolleyes: :D :!:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,161 Posts
B.A.R.- Delicate position here. This is MG Dave's thread. What I have stated before, I am doing indeed. In production as we speak.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Sounds like regardless of where the sight is made or by whom, Dave may need to stock up a few...many of us check Sarco for parts like that. Thx Dave for posting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts