1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for information on if or what parts the Auto Ordnance Corp/Maguire Industries might have made for the water cooled Browning Guns during WWII. I know that they made barrels and other small parts for the BAR as well as parts for IBM during the M1 carbine contact. I ask as there is a picture of a float AOC made after the war to display all the items they were involved in....and in this picture they show a water cooled browning. Any help??

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
He was just Fun'N

AOC is a new one for parts...I have some Glc or some such marked stuff..Extractor. I know of for sure.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m sorry it was a really bad day yesterday when I read that post so I went from “zero to seriously” in nothing flat

I know Guide Lamp made some small parts and barrels for M2 50’s. The only evidence I have for AOC making parts for a water cooled is that pic. I wouldn’t think they would have put it out as part of the display saying “what we did for the war” if there wasn’t something there. Just trying to track down what it would be (if anything)

·
Premium Member
7,175 Posts
They may have made some small parts but without marking them. I have studied NOS parts in the wrap for years and have never run across one marked as such but that doesn't mean anything that is why I said to the best of my knowledge. Without a list of who all of the contracts were issued to during the war and for which parts it will be a tough one to figure out.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
say what you will about her politics but that woman is as fine as frog's hair. sure there are some unflattering photos but shes hot as the sahara
Well, she does have large mammary glands.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts