1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for (2) 1917 Enfield and (1) P14 barrel for restoration. I figured I'd ask here before going to Criterion. Thanks gents.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Somewhere APEX has a bunch of P-14 Enfield barrels with a hole drilled in the side of the chamber!
I have seen the crate, there just hasn't been a lot of emphasis to get those listed ahead of other items.
If you need a few I bet I can have the people at WH5 send a few over.

Richard

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Brian at BRP may have some, I know he has/had hundreds of Enfield Rifle receivers, tons of parts, and possibly the barrels? Worth a call.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Richard - I'm building these to shoot so would probably not be interested in a barrel with a hole through the chamber but thank you for the heads up - much appreciated.
Albert - I'll send Brian a note.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Brian at BRP may have some, I know he has/had hundreds of Enfield Rifle receivers, tons of parts, and possibly the barrels? Worth a call.
I agree call Brian at BRP, tell him what you need because He cut me a hell of deal on bulk Enfield stuff.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Richard - I'm building these to shoot so would probably not be interested in a barrel with a hole through the chamber but thank you for the heads up - much appreciated.
Albert - I'll send Brian a note.
OK, sometimes these are getting built for a VFW or re-enactor and will be firing blanks only.
I think the chamber could be fixed well enough for blank fire.

I hope somewhere in ALL that material I find some live, intact Enfield and Lee-Enfield barrels.
There are plenty of M1 Garand barrels we have yet to sort.

Richard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts