1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on GB starting 1900 no reserve. Restored etc. I'm sure it needs some flags and mule shoes but the hard stuff is all there and done. call with questions 724-622-2206

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Nice cart and not far from me. It'd go well with my Vickers. Unfortunately, I'd need to add a garage bay to store it. My bride would not be too happy!

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
...from St. Louis Car Co....

Yep....this gun cart...serial #350,*** was made in late 1917 or early 1918 by the St. Louis Car co. in St. Louis,MO. It is basically complete-as-issued with the addition of the tools. Hard to find with the tow pole and the wooden cross pole,as these usually got thrown away when the cart was sold or scrapped. The 2-carts I obtained in the crates were both from the St. Louis Car Co.,the 3rd-cart was from the Velie Car Co. from Moline,IL. This is a good deal for anyone who really wants an original 1917 Machine Gun Cart...ready to outfit and take to the range or just display it for historical rememberence.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
"Honey, you can't go with me to the Netherlands and the UK this summer since I got a great deal on this fabulous gun cart for my 1917 or Vickers."

Click, click, BOOM!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts