1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John McGuire built semi auto 1917a1 semi auto 30-06 water cooled gun! Ohioblacksheep economy water jacket, kmp RSP & trigger & sear, backplate has original wood grips! The LSP plate and bottom plate and internals are 1919a4! 1917 tripod,1 ammo box & pintle! Stainless steel trunion protector! $4500.00 plus shipping to your ffl! Low round count/ less than 200 rounds fired! USPS postal money order or certified bank check! Thanks Brian! P.S. this was originally purchased from member sigsbird!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad I got here late. This one would have potentially tempted me Brian. :D
And you could have driven up here to pick it up! I fell down some steps a couple months ago & my knee is almost healed up, tore ligaments off the top of my left knee so its a little harder going up and down steps with a water cooled gun! I only have 9 beltfeds out of 25 guns! Lol! I'm leaning towards an Ares shrike, or bar, undecided! Later Brian!

·
Registered
836 Posts
John McGuire built semi auto 1917a1 semi auto 30-06 water cooled gun! Ohioblacksheep economy water jacket, kmp RSP & trigger & sear, backplate has original wood grips! The LSP plate and bottom plate and internals are 1919a4! 1917 tripod,1 ammo box & pintle! Stainless steel trunion protector! $4500.00 plus shipping to your ffl! Low round count/ less than 200 rounds fired! USPS postal money order or certified bank check! Thanks Brian! P.S. this was originally purchased from member sigsbird!
I'd love to see pictures of the 1917 tripod, few of them around. Nice score!

·
Registered
312 Posts
It would have been a nice score, The tripod is a 1917A1. I figured it was a typo when I read the description. Brian called me to apologize for the inerrant posting, and offered to let me out of the deal. The deal is still on, as I stated i was figuring on a A1 tripod all the time.
But you are correct, it would have been a hell of a deal.
Dan

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
That's terrible that it took 45 minutes to sell it!!!!!:eek: ;)
I'd like to see a pic too. :)

·
Premium Member
6,044 Posts
OK now you did it lol how about a close up of the tripod head and let us know what the data plate has on it also.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
OK now you did it lol how about a close up of the tripod head and let us know what the data plate has on it also.
Yep, one low resolution picture just isn't going to cut it here. :D
CaptMax

1 - 20 of 22 Posts