1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out my shop storage and finding stiff I had forgotten about. prices plus shipping
250 rd Cloth Belts are WWII marked, came out of boxes with ammo on them from the factory this way. I did not even fire them, the ammo was pulled. These are "sans starter tabs" , not cut, just no tab. they had blank ammo on them. $35 ea. plus shipping.

Rope Twine Thread Beige Wood Wood Circle Beige Basket Tableware Beige Pattern Linen Pattern Sheet music

USGI water can for the 1917 Browning. Was putting stuff in one spot and realized I have 3 of these . SPF
Brass Fashion accessory Antique Metal Box Safe Furniture Rectangle Lock Wood Rectangle Hardwood Table Flooring

WWII Thompson 30 rd mags. I have a pile of these, some LNIW $30 ( without the wrap) some used $25, some really used ( more like left setting) with pitting - $22

New
used
Rectangle used, some Pitted but functional

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Nice M1 chest, has the 1942 closure on it. Can you look on your other chests to see if they have the align the arrows closures or if they have the raised dimple on the lid and corresponding cutout half circle on closure/cap. Like the 1st generation chests but with larger bail handles. I have been trying to determine if the earlier style 2nd generation can was ever actually produced. Have not seen one yet. The first drawings of the 2nd generation can shows up early to mid 30s, This cans drawings are 1942 and the third generation chest comes out not too much later. These are great mid world war 2 cans,production for these fits a specific window.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts