1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
...a few left...

Do you have any needles and any boxes left?
Yes...have some left. Might want to go over my parts list and double check what parts are needed,send me a check and I'll get them in the mail next day. If you live west of the Mississippi,the shipping for a box is extra. I never charge more than the actual cost. Just sent out a belt loader w/box to CA...$64.00...!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Price list is down right now Len.
Yes...have some left. Might want to go over my parts list and double check what parts are needed,send me a check and I'll get them in the mail next day. If you live west of the Mississippi,the shipping for a box is extra. I never charge more than the actual cost. Just sent out a belt loader w/box to CA...$64.00...!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
1918 loader parts availability

Hopefully parts are still available. I have a loader that is missing the slide parts. I think the part numbers I need are

Slide, cartridge #32 Part G in original picture
connection arm #34 Part H
screw connection arm #33 no letter

Let me know if these are still available. I don't have enough posts for pm yet. You can email me at walt33 at hotmail.com Thanks.

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
...30/06...?

Since a slide was made for the .308,you have to determine which one you need. The original was for 30/06 and is about .375 shorter than the .308 slide. I have always used the term 'cartridge pusher' to give a better description of this part. If you want the original 30/06 type...I have several left from my original production run. I am out of the .308 one. I can provide the 30/06 with an arm and screw. Just add $9 for HIS and send me a check.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since a slide was made for the .308,you have to determine which one you need. The original was for 30/06 and is about .375 shorter than the .308 slide. I have always used the term 'cartridge pusher' to give a better description of this part. If you want the original 30/06 type...I have several left from my original production run. I am out of the .308 one. I can provide the 30/06 with an arm and screw. Just add $9 for HIS and send me a check.
That is great, I was worried I might have just got an expensive paper weight if I couldn't find the parts. I'm looking for the original 30 06 slide. I'll send that check now. Thanks.

I would be interested the the 308 conversions if you ever do more as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
...30/06...?

Do you still have 30/06 pushers in stock

John

21 - 29 of 29 Posts