1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
If you have a decent A6 barrel please message me. Don’t need NOS, but a good shooter /condition barrel.
thanks!
Bill

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
Oh boy you two should get along just great like two peas in a pod you are both Browning junkies.

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
wow vary cool I need a good 30-06 barrel.

Fastmonkey your payment for the part is on the way
Not sure who this is but I am pretty sure they have already struck a deal and it is bad form to step on someones toes on this site.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I almost said the same thing , but for all I know the OP could have passed on the deal....Been getting a lot of that lately when offering something up to a WTB and getting several PM's from others trying to jump in line...In most cases I have more of what I am offering and can fulfill the request ....But if I don't then I give the OP a few days to refuse before I offer it up to the next in line.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not sure who this is but I am pretty sure they have already struck a deal and it is bad form to step on someones toes on this site.
O not at all if you looked I was asking abiut an A4 barrel not an A6 also I have more respect than that. I am new but I don't do stuff like that. Fastmonky and I Already had a deal with a replacement extractor I was letting him know payment was on way,
Sorry if this got confused.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I almost said the same thing , but for all I know the OP could have passed on the deal....Been getting a lot of that lately when offering something up to a WTB and getting several PM's from others trying to jump in line...In most cases I have more of what I am offering and can fulfill the request ....But if I don't then I give the OP a few days to refuse before I offer it up to the next in line.
O not at all if you looked I was asking abiut an A4 barrel not an A6 also I have more respect than that. I am new but I don't do stuff like that. Fastmonky and I Already had a deal with a replacement extractor I was letting him know payment was on way,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha no problem- that makes total sense. Thanks for the clarification- all good brother

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
N o harm no foul it just appeared a bit different the way you posted. If you ever need 1919 pars just start a thread there are may here willing to help. Russ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts