1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I have eight new 1919 Barrels....I'm going to work on pricing them tomorrow as Im going to sell them. I have a dozen to keep and it just does not make sense to keep these as well. Where is the current price at. Regards, Bullet

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm 99% sure these are .308's what's a good way to gauge that to make sure.....barrels have pristine park and end caps over the threads with a recessed crown. I thought they were 8mm. Bullet

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Duke......you da' man....I think that's what I have....Ill let others respond with my thoughts below.....thanks

·
Registered
391 Posts
Need Pics of threaded end 1 or 2 rings if its the 2nd one it sill could be 30-06 Black something made some we need pics please
Office supplies Laser pointer or this Machine Cylinder Tool accessory

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
...no prices...?

Price depends...as previously stated. Throat erosion and barrel erosion are the determining factors for any barrel. Place a cartridge into the bore and if a 1/4" of bullet remains outside the bore, there is plenty of bore left. Check throat erosion with a gage and also check if chambers are chrome plated. .308 Izzy bbls go from $50-$73.00. I just got 3-Izzy bbls...2-chrome lined,as-new....for $160.00...shipped. USGI 30/06 bbls can go from $10.00 (SARCO had a few hundred with exterior rust and mint bores) to $70 for mint,marked,chrome-lined new bbls. Thought someone else would have given an answer on this earlier. Double check bore with bright light to determine if scored or damaged internally. Name your price and lets get some bbls sold...!!! I'd like a few 30/06 and .308 ones myself.

·
Registered
334 Posts
L999 stated
USGI 30/06 bbls can go from $10.00 (SARCO had a few hundred with exterior rust and mint bores) to $70 for mint,marked,chrome-lined new bbls.
I will take all the $70 mint,marked,chrome-lined new USGI 30-06 bbls. I can find.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok four pics: looks like a standard new, clean inside and out, chrome lined, unfired, Izzy 308 barrel. That's a .308 in the third pics. Bullet

Material property Wood Floor Hardwood Flooring

1 - 18 of 18 Posts