1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we just made a small batch of sight mounts and were wondering if anyone would be interested in this particular model or if we should make any adjustments to make it more appealing. Here are some pictures. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Note: We designed it so it could go over the top of the gun and still be able to open the top cover and backplate.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey...

That looks like what I had in mind for mounting my video camera. Yeah, I might be into that. How 'bout an econo version, let us drill the holes and apply finish. That way I can work out a shock-absorb mounting.

Dang, we're getting some serious vendor action on this board, hoo-rah!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For just the blank piece of metal with no screws and no finish probably $20, finished with a rail and screws $45-50. Post here if you want us to build these, it will inspire us.:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Finally, one that goes over the top in line with the bore! I would be in for one finished with screws at that price. Are you inspired yet?;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like it!

I'd take one of the "over bore" ones completely finished with screws and rail:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would really like 2. I like the one off set to the left. It will allow me to mount other accessories.

There goes more money to Allied Armament.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'd just like to point out that the pictures are of the same one they just fliped it around. I'd add socket headed cap screws to it though, and is there a way to adjust the scope left and right with this mount in case you didn't happen to build your gun straight?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are you going to use different screws?Those stick out a bit much for me.And Yes.I think I would like one.I like the one centered over the gun.I would be putting it on a A-6 type.That is with a change of the screws.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yes, that looks like a nice mount. Unfinished with the rail for $20? Those screwholes could easily be countersunk.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll take one, allen head or thumb screws would be nice. Thanks

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The screws we used for the picture were just laying around, we are probably going to put button head allen screws with the sets. The 20 set up is just the blank piece of metal no rail included. The pictures you see are of the unit flipped around, it gives it a dual purpose! We may look at building one that rides lower on the left and sits further back, so that if your using an A6 kit you can have the scope closer to your eye.

·
Registered
249 Posts
So Allied, are you going tomake these sights? I am ready to send money, I will need 2 for the 2 1919's that you are finishing.

Let us know,

Thanks

·
Registered
506 Posts
I will take one of the finished ones also. Looks good.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Looks good, ditto on the question about the rail being included? I am in for at least 1

1 - 20 of 31 Posts