Here's what I keep for mine. I hope the pros can comment on my list and let me know if there is anything I should add.
1. spare barrel
2. firing pin assembly complete
3. extractor assembly complete
4. spare top cover assembly complete
5. Recoil spring assembly complete
6. A few extractor springs (it's the leaf spring in the top cover)
Another Spare Part to keep on hand is the Accelerator. They do break once in a while. If you buy the FA Accelerator, and you have a Dremel tool, you can make the modifications easily if the original breaks,
A forum community dedicated to Browning 1919 A4 firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, gunsmithing, restoration, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!