1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a real nice Late WWII AMC tripod; half stripped of paint and it is in just super nice condition, no nicks dents rust or messing with; Just needs some authenic WWII paint to make it look nice. Has M122 one line update marking on it. I didn't even see it when the original paint was caked on-- no holes in the feet etc. $500.00 Plus shipping

·
Banned
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No TE or pintle, sorry but I also have 2 MG 3 tripods already -- This is a real nice tripod-- if you need pictures please ask !

·
Registered
106 Posts
tripod

Price would be nice also. Jim

·
Banned
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tripod

Any offers out there?

·
Registered
567 Posts
tripod

oldtirediron said:
I have a real nice Late WWII AMC tripod; half stripped of paint and it is in just super nice condition, no nicks dents rust or messing with; Just needs some authenic WWII paint to make it look nice. Has M122 one line update marking on it. I didn't even see it when the original paint was caked on-- no holes in the feet etc. $500.00 Plus shipping
PM sent, can you send pics

·
Banned
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1919 Tripod picture links;

Sorry; Here are the tripod pictures I was off the computer for a couple days-- All it needs is a nice coat of paint. The metal is like new on this tripod; Also it does not look to have been ever sandblasted

http://i1.tinypic.com/1zxl0jn.jpg

I can post more pictures later tinypic seems to be down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts