1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gents - I am in need of one 1919a4 guide/drive rod. I have checked most places and they seem to have disappeared. I am about to do 2 builds with a friend, and we need one rod. Anyone have a spare or know of a source for one?

Please email me directly: [email protected]

Thanks!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for checking. I have let these builds sit for about 3 years. What in the world has happened to all the parts? I know the answer of course... :(

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
All is not lost some one will be along who may be able to help you out :D It is who we are as a community :cool: !! It is what make this forum the Very Best !!!

Just give it some time !

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
If I were home I could help but I won't be there till around Christmas.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I was looking for a spare a few months ago and came up with nuttin. Where did they go? Finally found one at bmgparts.com Good luck.

·
Registered
588 Posts
paintmanmatt

Hello Gents - I am in need of one 1919a4 guide/drive rod. I have checked most places and they seem to have disappeared. I am about to do 2 builds with a friend, and we need one rod. Anyone have a spare or know of a source for one?

Please email me directly: [email protected]

Thanks!!
Check with paintmanmatt he had a couple for sale on this forum. Plus he is a great guy to deal with.
M.McCurry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts