1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a full auto plate gun from a collector. This is my first time to have a full auto belt gun let alone a 1919a4. Then I assembled the gun it will not work. Something is wrong with trigger bolt will not reset and cocks inconsistently about 1/3 of the time. Going to see if Jeff Lee will look at it for me but I did not know if anyone else could help? I figured this would be the place to ask.

I am located in Fort worth and a I have 2 ranches in East Texas that I shoot my NFA stuff on looking for some like minded gun people that can help me out with the 1919a4!

Thanks I am new hope I can get some assistance.

PS thanks Mike Duke for telling me about this site!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I recently picked up a full auto plate gun from a collector. This is my first time to have a full auto belt gun let alone a 1919a4. Then I assembled the gun it will not work. Something is wrong with trigger bolt will not reset and cocks inconsistently about 1/3 of the time. Going to see if Jeff Lee will look at it for me but I did not know if anyone else could help? I figured this would be the place to ask.

I am located in Fort worth and a I have 2 ranches in East Texas that I shoot my NFA stuff on looking for some like minded gun people that can help me out with the 1919a4!

Thanks I am new hope I can get some assistance.

PS thanks Mike Duke for telling me about this site!
I know of a person in that area (Boyd Texas actually) who is quite familiar with the Browning 1919 and plenty of other machine guns.
He may also still attend the local (private) MG shoots in that area.
Here is his company web site.

If you can get past the office manager and speak direct to Tony (Wendling) I am sure he will be interested in assisting you.

Richard

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
David you can trust mminvestments and will be in good hands with him. Good luck, he has my number if you guys need any help. Russ

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it working Texas Gun Experience had it fixed in 2 days Danny was big help he puts together lots of Semi guns for some members in this fourm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts