1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen, I have put together a kit to offer here on the forum first. It features what I believe to be a RIA left side plate, but is otherwise mixed parts. New made parts include the bottom plate, which is Iron Creations mfg, and the top plate which is from the Rogue Island/Toolman line of new products. Also, a brand new KMP extractor is included. NOS parts include the complete barrel extension and lock frame assemblies. The bolt assembly is also virtually new, barely any trace of wear on the bolt itself or any components. Trunnion has original hard chrome feedway, but has notable ding marks, but nothing that will effect function. Barrel is like new, most other parts are in excellent condition as would have been found in a very nice Izzy kit. This is a 7.62 kit with Israeli mods and parts. Not pictured, but I'll include a pintle pad for the right side as well, and a front sight of course. It's all here but for your rivet kit, semi trigger and sear, and RSP. Asking $1300 for this fine kit, plus ground shipping.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this up for the evening. If there is no interest here, I will put it on gunbroker and post the link. Thanks for looking!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have this kit available. I know your tax refunds are coming soon. Just go ahead and spend the money now, the wife will never know its missing before the IRS gets it back to you! :D

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just upgraded the kit a little bit here. The bottom plate is now attached to the LSP, so it's more like what one would find in a typical kit. Also, that assembly has been parkerized, as has the new made top plate. Still looking for $1300 plus shipping for this fine kit. That's $200 cheaper than some vendors, and it's a nicer kit than you will usually find at a lower price. It is listed in other places, such as G503, just for full disclosure.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Your killing me Rollin. :rolleyes:
Hope it sells before my wife notices the refund check missing.
CaptMax

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Boy that is [email protected]! But........Ya - I just bought a new pickup so cash is not flowing exactly.

Still - I find myself drawn to every kit I see come up for sale - and this one is a nice one for sure.

Tempted - even tho I seldom shoot the one finished gun I have left here. Truly this is an addiction. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Tempted - even tho I seldom shoot the one finished gun I have left here. Truly this is an addiction. :rolleyes:
My problem is my addiction is so bad and my tolerance is so high that it is really hard to pass anything like this up. :rofl:
I wish I could just say no!! And it doesn't help with the peer pressure from my friends either!!!
CaptMax

1 - 8 of 8 Posts