1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, have been looking for posts selling single weapon transit boxes, no equipment, or plans for them....seems threads on this are fairly old, unless its me...'cause I'm fairly old too...lol

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
here is a little clearer picture of the shipping case
workers at Saginaw packing M1919s for shipment - Imgur
Nice picture thanks for posting it. I have a coupe of workers loading crates at the Buffalo Arms factory but IIRC they were 50's I will try to find them and post them here. Buffalo Arms also used sealing wax and a special stamp over the screws on the crates which I found interesting.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Nice picture thanks for posting it. I have a coupe of workers loading crates at the Buffalo Arms factory but IIRC they were 50's I will try to find them and post them here.
you're welcome :) yes, please post it I can always add that into my photo collection :)

Buffalo Arms also used sealing wax and a special stamp over the screws on the crates which I found interesting.
just a different of way to see if the crate wasn't opened or messed with by those not authorized to open up, it's serves the same purpose as a ammo can lead seal

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Geeze that's strange they all work for me? I can always print them and email or send you a set.

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Russ I have my chest but looking for specs for spare parts tool box can’t find anything do you have and any pictures thanks Robert

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Jim and Badger give me a couple days I was working on this this morning and screwed up my laptop somehow and now ALL of my pictures and files are somewhere but not where they should be? This is why I should not touch computers lol I have no idea what I did but I hope my tech guy can figure it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts