1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I'm with an auction company outside of Austin, TX and naturally I thought this board may be interested in this trainer that is up for auction. All of the details that we have are on the site. It's a live & online auction so you can bid in person or online. Auction day is this Saturday but you can prebid online as well if you would like. Let me know if you have questions [email protected] . Thanks!

Here is the link:

http://kasperauctiongallery.hibid.c...andbags-and-collectible/?q=1919a4&sortOrder=2

TX Lic 17561, 10% buyers premium.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
145 Posts
Coincidence?

Quite the coincidence, the original auction listing had an estimated sale price of $2000-$6500 (or something crazy like that, for an incomplete trainer) received one online bid for exactly the low estimate price (even though opening bid had no minimum) and now the bidder backed out?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not quite

There was a minimum opening bid of $2,000, just like this auction. The consignor has a reserve so instead of starting the bids lower with a hidden reserve we start out the items at the minimum that they can be sold for.

This was the only item sold at our last auction that the bidder did not honor their bid.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts