1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

My quest is complete....the voyage has ended. I have today finished my 1919A6 bipod. I want to thank those who helped me finish this project...Gary:) (who made the bipod head) Rollin :) (who made the fantastic bipod rest) and a few others who I only know by their user name who found for me the "impossible to find" wing bolts and the correct legs for the bipod...

For you 1919A6 owners I highly recommend you contact Gary and Rollin and get these parts as soon as possible. They both have added to much to the enjoyment of this hobby and to the rebuilding of these great WWII guns...

It looks great, all the parts fit 100%. I can't wait until AA delievers my 1919 and I can put the bipod on the gun....

Again, thanks so much....

Mark Headlee
Lamar, Colorado

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics.....

I'll post pics as soon as I finish the complete gun. I'm sending the bipod out to be parked and there are a few other parts to buy to make the gun 100% USGI WWII....

Stay tuned.....

Mark

·
Registered
886 Posts
I aggree Rollin did a super job on bipod rest!! If you need one contact him asap,,,they look great.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,195 Posts
Bopod?

You know, Gary, you really need to watch that. You have a history of mixing up those two fingers when you type that word! I still remember your original thread title on the old board, way back when. :D

Thank goodness your bopod heads are so good they make originals look cobby! I am glad I could provide something of quality for your heads to "rest" on. ;)

Mark and Kevin, thank you for your kindly comments.

balming- see here for pics. http://www.1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64&page=4
Near the bottom of that page is a pic from salt6 of Gary's head and my rest, in the white on salt's jacket and bearing. Pics of the parkerized rest are on the way down.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,195 Posts
LOL! Gary, the only difference between your typing and mine is, perhaps, the fact that I waste time proof reading before I post anything, due to being so paranoid about my poor typing. I would be much better off if I didn't worry about it so much. Living in the PRK makes you focus too much on "appearances." Image is everything! (Get me outta this state!!!) :eek:

Ghilly- I replied on the other thread-
http://www.1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7261#post7261

1 - 9 of 9 Posts