1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
I'd have to make a couple of these flat springs and use mine as a template. Might be able to get them next week. Give me a call...800 380-4867.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Len, I sent this loader along with $200 to you before the October 2013 creek. When I got it back I called you about this and you gave me the response that it was fine because you had loaded all of your belts with this machine. I am not sure how as that spring is broken and only held in place by the other piece that is screwed in.

I have been trying to find a original part for this ever since and have not had any luck. I will keep looking for this part but I do no intend to order it from you.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Len, I sent this loader along with $200 to you before the October 2013 creek. When I got it back I called you about this and you gave me the response that it was fine because you had loaded all of your belts with this machine. I am not sure how as that spring is broken and only held in place by the other piece that is screwed in.

I have been trying to find a original part for this ever since and have not had any luck. I will keep looking for this part but I do no intend to order it from you.
Believe that there were a few parts missing besides a 'broken' flat spring. Since I get several machines a year to repair,rebuild or re-furbish...can't recall if the flat spring was split,cracked or broke later on.

Not fair to insinuate that I was paid $200.00 for a $10.00 spring and took advantage of you. Cannot remember what parts I replaced or fixed. Was $100.00 for a base clamp...? Be more specific when you accuse me of being unfair. Sorry I was not able to help you more.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Believe that there were a few parts missing besides a 'broken' flat spring. Since I get several machines a year to repair,rebuild or re-furbish...can't recall if the flat spring was split,cracked or broke later on.

Not fair to insinuate that I was paid $200.00 for a $10.00 spring and took advantage of you. Cannot remember what parts I replaced or fixed. Was $100.00 for a base clamp...? Be more specific when you accuse me of being unfair. Sorry I was not able to help you more.

Yes there were other parts involved but my main point was that I contacted you after receiving it back without the full repairs and you made no attempt to make it right. I decided I will just choose not to do any form of business with you anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts