1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
View attachment 14533

Am getting this one, may sell it though
Brian, That is a beauty!!!!
How you could sell that if you get it is beyond me, unless you make some good money that is. :D
I love the fluted barrel jackets, wish it wasn't so hard to change them or I would find one for mine.
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
That's a transferable vickers by the way, it was built on a ERB sideplate, one of those spur of the moment purchases that happen when your on vacation, lol
I know the feeling well, a MG08 came with that Vickers that was a spur of the moment purchase.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
OMG the things that motivate you...."fluted water jacket" Knew I had one laying around. Hadn't been in the man cave in two years, wifey had fronted it with boxes of Easter decorations, divorce records, bills, etc. Ahhh, there it is! Not like I remembered....not nearly as nice as Max's. :jedicrying:

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
OMG the things that motivate you...."fluted water jacket" Knew I had one laying around. Hadn't been in the man cave in two years
If you are going to ignore that room for years at a time you should just pack it up and send it my way. I'll let you visit any time, the fridge will be stocked with cold ones, and the door will never be blocked by decorations. ;) I really need to do a large safe room, having it all packed away in safes isn't a cool as being on display like that.

·
Registered
556 Posts
For a forum that is focused on the Browning M1919 there sure is a lot of Vickers owners!

Gun Firearm Machine gun Trigger Gun barrel

No wonder the belts are not easy to find at KCR!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts