1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
6,504 Posts
That's great. I didn't know it was that dramatic. I wonder how the anti-gunners missed all that opportunity to resist?

·
Registered
944 Posts
The democrats took it up the rear after the 94 AWB crap. They (with the exception of fat ted and the usual suspects) have learned to be subtle.

Now, they just let republicans pass anti-gun crap.

As gun owners, we should all realize the republicans ARE NOT our friends. They make some noises, but I am yet to see new bill pass.

Not that I give that pack of assholes much credit, but if republicans want a chance this fall at "stirring up the base" (as they say), they would do something good for gun owners.

I, for one, am NOT holding my breath.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Actually...

... I think it started about 1985 (pre-may '86) in Florida with the then "new" idea of a "must issue" CCW permit system, rather than the ol' "well, if the judge thinks you need one" idea. I don't know what "party" was is power in Florida then, and it doesn't matter, but it goes back to the grass-roots idea of politics of where "all politics is local" is the thinking -- as in where "we don't care what the 'federalies' say, this is the way we do it here!" I was in the first group who thought it '"way cool" that I "couldn't be denied" my 2nd amendment rights.

·
Registered
16 Posts
right to own or carry

if your not felon, you be able to own whatever, wherever. I personally carry a vulcan mini gun in the trunk of my car. just in case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts