1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great pics for the Feb 2020. More than paintman shared with us. Again paintman Thanks for sharing.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,199 Posts
That's not a bad location. Easy to get to from L.A., when I used to live there. Just go down PCH to Santa Monica, get on Interstate 10 East, right off the beach there, and go straight for about 2700 miles. I-10 puts you right in Jacksonville, at the other beach. Don't have to take a single interchange. Piece o' cake.

Reactions: Abominog

·
11,527 Posts
That's not a bad location. Easy to get to from L.A., when I used to live there. Just go down PCH to Santa Monica, get on Interstate 10 East, right off the beach there, and go straight for about 2700 miles. I-10 puts you right in Jacksonville, at the other beach. Don't have to take a single interchange. Piece o' cake.
i started reading this thinking that someone fed you a "special" mushroom risotto.....

then you pulled it together.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,199 Posts
i started reading this thinking that someone fed you a "special" mushroom risotto.....

then you pulled it together.
You ought to be used to my warped sense of humor by now, Rory, lol. Besides, it was a perfectly true statement.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tell you what. Lucky#13 if your going to go I'll meet you there.

Anyone check out the pics in the link?? Several running tanks, half track and lots more.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mount Dora, LARGE enough for several good encampments of folks. German camp, US WW2 camp, US Vietnam camp, and a general campground. It was a super nice site. Had enough room for several Sherman tanks to go running around in. Also throw in a lot of US jeeps and a few half tracks and a couple of German motorcycles (with sidecars). Also a lot of other stuff. Several vendors rows. Large enough and central located spot for almost all of Fla.

I believe that the new one will be bigger with less folks showing up. The general public that is. The military folks will go anywhere.
Anyone with input about the new site please post.

Also review the pics on their website to get an idea about how large and the amount of different stuff that there was at the last show in Feb 2020.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker
Need to go work on some tripods and a 1917a1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts