1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,237 Posts
Photobucket stinks...:rolleyes:
I had bad luck with video on photobucket. I suggest youtube. But it looks like Kiwi did a nice job. Glad to see it came to life!!! I know you have a very nice bolt in there!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Changed to YouTube. Thanks.....
Picking her up tomorrow from kiwi. Yes,,thank you for helping out, much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Changed to YouTube. Thanks.....
Picking her up tomorrow from kiwi. Yes,,thank you for helping out, much appreciated.
Chad that is awesome. I actually saw the video a couple days ago on Lyndon's Facebook page.
He is a true master craftsman. Gotten several builds and he never disappointments me. :thumbup:
Great job Kiwi.
CaptMax

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, same video. Kiwis builds never disappoint. I'm looking forward to seeing this one for the first time.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Yes, same video. Kiwis builds never disappoint. I'm looking forward to seeing this one for the first time.
You will love it no doubt. Not many .22 conversions that are running like that 1919.
Congrats!
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
ChadC--

Now you have to stock up on cartridge holders, cartridge adapters and clips. Just course .22LR ammunition by the case.

--fjruple

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She really likes mini mags, so I'll have to stock up on that, and 250 rounds of each of the adapter parts.... Of course they are useless here in Kalifornistan....10 round strips are stupid. :jedicrying:

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
She really likes mini mags, so I'll have to stock up on that, and 250 rounds of each of the adapter parts.... Of course they are useless here in Kalifornistan....10 round strips are stupid. :jedicrying:
At least here in NJ I can use 15 rounds.

--fjruple

·
Registered
623 Posts
That 10 round rule in Kali was one of the things that helped me make the decision to move to Georgia (also to be closer to my wife's family). I remember going out on the desert to shoot with an 8mm barrel in my 1919 and taking 15 minutes to link all those 10 round belts into a 250. It's crazy the things we did to live in Kali.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Once my wife kicks this cancer crap she's dealing with, my daughter graduates high school in a couple months and my son is 2 years from graduating, he's joining the Navy. We are outta this state.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Once my wife kicks this cancer crap she's dealing with, my daughter graduates high school in a couple months and my son is 2 years from graduating, he's joining the Navy. We are outta this state.
I always wondered how Kali class3 private owners managed it. I assume keep it on a Form 3 at a friendly dealer in AZ or NV? lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have used a 22LR conversion in my 17A1 and with some effort it runs very well. I use CCI stingers and keep the gun well lubed. I am running in full auto. After about 500 rnds or so the cup face starts to get lead and powder fouled. I have found a 1" dia. end mill, like a six flute one works great just using your hand to turn the end mill and it cleans the face perfectly. Loading the subchambers can be a pain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts