1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
LC is obviously going to work quite well so don't be worried about using that. Talon had some bad rep awhile back, but it was in regards to OAL and not any componants that I am aware of. It's just remanufactured from military ammo that was pulled apart for resale. I haven't fired any Talon 30-06, but I've not heard anything bad about it either. I don't think either one would be corrosive anymore.

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
Lobo have you reloaded any of the Korean stuff? I found the primer pockets a little deep on some of the Korean I tried reloading (just for hunting whitetail here) and had to pull them all. I think I have about 600 empty cases sitting here at the moment. It sure ran good in the A4 before reloading though! :)

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
loboslanding said:
Brass, yes I did and maybe mine was a different year, but it re-loaded well.
Do you happen to remember what primer you used and did you open the primer pocket after resizing? That may be where I created a problem - opening up the pocket from the crimped primers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.