1919 A4 Forums banner

30-06 Ap

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  UncleDad 
#1 ·
I have some rounds of 43' to 54' 30-06 black tip AP and was wondering what the going price was. They are in enbloc clips and red tinted primers. Thanks

#4 ·
UD that is a steal.

roadie, think of it this way. cmp is selling ball 30-06 for about 31 cents a round (after shipping)

the ap is more desirable to many. i would guess that your price would be closer to the 40 cent range but that is pure guess work here. most people who are in the market for 30-06 are buying up what they can from the cmp

#5 ·
All AP

All AP is pricey nowa days 7.62x39 chinese was going for around $1.00 a round not more than 6 months ago seen as they aint making any more of it not for us @ least I have some of that same ammo have had it for years I would not part with it so you would best be selling it for @ least what the other stuff is going for.

Correction I just checked & the Chinese is going for $2.00 a round now so price acordingly.

www.hi-vel.com

#10 ·
This is 1943 headstamp from SR Royal Ordnance Factory, Spennymoor, Durham, UNITED KINGDOM. This factory was part of the 1939-45 war emergency expansion plan. It began production of .303 ammunition in 1941 initially with the headstamp code of two arrows replacing these in 1942 with the code SR. The Spennymoor ammunition was filled at the Royal Ordnance Factory, Aycliffe, Durham. Known to have produced .303 cartridges in:
Incendiary B Mk 6, B Mk 6Z, B Mk 7 and B Mk 7Z.
This ammo has a blue tip and is on 5 round stripper clips. Head stamp is SR 43 BviiZ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.