1919 A4 Forums banner

30-06 Barrel

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  gotgraham 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a 30-06 barrel that they would be interested in trading / partial trade for my 308 barrel, or if not just selling it to me?

-Jacob

#8 ·
TNW has 30-06 Barrels.....503 429 5001
Yes, and TNW also prints derrogatory statements which negatively affect the hobby.

Why buy from a vendor who classifies home built guns as "illegal" and thinks that is ok to print in different publications? This point of contention has been made clear to TNW and it's owners, yet they continue to print this inflammatory statement, which shows they don't really give a damn how the firearms community feels.

Your better off getting a barrel from John, or from another board member who truly supports this board, its members, and the hobby.

#11 ·
Yeah I agree with alamosaddles why support a company that don't support this board, or is anti gun, like paypal or Ebay... :rolleyes: TNW you should be ashamed of your lies.... :( if home build gun are not legal than your guns ain't either... cause there ain't any difference between 'em. Just because you have a letter from the jack booted thugs who can change their mind at ally point. i.e 10/22 stock = machine gun. I got my 06 barrel from BMG parts and from Iron creations... some pitting but very shootable.....B2B

#12 ·
You guys could also try Mondragoon on the board here, I bought three from him and they were all nice. :D
CaptMax

PS. If your reading this Mondragoon, I still need those carry handles you promised at the Birch Run Gun Show!! :)

#14 ·
I checked out IMA and placed an order for a barrel and a carrying handle. I'll let you know what shape they are in after I receive them.;)
I don't know if John's are new made or old stock, either way I am sure they are great barrels.

If he doesn't have them or if you want military barrel www.ima-usa.com also has them $149.50

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.