1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pile of 30 cal brass - M2 Ball once fired KA Korean brass. Various dates, it has been run through a vibrating cleaner and culls removed to the extent I found them. $100 shipped in the US. Will have more this summer too...

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Not to steal your thread, but how do you like firing that stuff? I bought lots years ago when it first came in at decent prices and have kept it in the original cans in climate controlled storage. Haven't got down to using it yet, so interested in your experiences.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have fired close to 5-7K of this ammo - mostly through my 1917A1 but some in the 1919A4 and Garand. It works about 99.999% - There were a few dented cases I pulled down and reloaded, and I am sure a few duds but I dont really remember any. The ammo I tested was not corrosive, But I treated it as such. I did not test it for group size, but it seemed accurate enough. If it is cheap enough, I would buy a ton of it. Way better than the Paki, and when the importers were selling it there was a lot of US produced ammo included.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts