1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30 round Thompson mags. Guessing theses are WW11.

$25 no rust spots
$20 rust spots.

I want to sell these. Asking to much or even hey that one is rare. Opinions welcome.

Priority shipping at actual cost.

PayPal. Personal check, money order ,cash.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I would like the 3 Seymour mags with rust spots please shipped to 48080 and I will pay with paypal. Thanks.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
30 round Thompson mags. Guessing theses are WW11.

$25 no rust spots
$20 rust spots.

I want to sell these. Asking to much or even hey that one is rare. Opinions welcome.

Priority shipping at actual cost.

PayPal. Personal check, money order ,cash.

I would like the three remaining with no rust spots. Will send PM

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will inventory whats left. BMGuser there are more than three left. Will offer to you first.

New forum is strange. Saw your PM earlier. Cant find it now. Wait until I post whats left than send another PM with how many you want

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like 4 with no rust spots just good used/unused condition. The parked ones appear NOS, the blued ones seem to be unused but scratched from lying around.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure I will hold them. I kept three parked ones and a blued one in case I ever put my Russian lend lease 1928 Thompson Frome Cole's? together after the house fire my Dad had. One in the gun and three in the pouch.

I found two more mags. One Seymour (blue) and one more (park) US 30 cartridge Cal 45. Which I now realize is not maker. It is stamped CO with a C surrounding it.

No rust on both. Same deal $25 ea.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Sure I will hold them. I kept three parked ones and a blued one in case I ever put my Russian lend lease 1928 Thompson Frome Cole's? together after the house fire my Dad had. One in the gun and three in the pouch.

I found two more mags. One Seymour (blue) and one more (park) US 30 cartridge Cal 45. Which I now realize is not maker. It is stamped CO with a C surrounding it.

No rust on both. Same deal $25 ea.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Craig, I still cannot figure out how to PM I would like 3 blued with no spots, one from each manufacturer if possible. PM me or otherwise let me know how to get you PayPal'd or I can send certified funds. Sorry for the hassle. I did this a lot before this "great new technology" had to be implemented...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BMG User

These are all in good shape and may or may not have been used just storage scratches.
I can fit up to 5 mags in a priority box for $8.30 but the ends will touch the box so no protection. If you want them packed a little better its $12.00

paypal to a friend no mention of guns.
[email protected]

I have

Blued
2ea SWco
1ea Seymour

This mag has just a tiny bit of what looks like rust on the bottom and the bottom side. Its still nice. Im going to go with $25 on this even though it has some rust.
Blued
1ea CO with a big C around it

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Craig, I am interested in a couple blued mags w/no rust if you have any left. Not picky about the manufacturer. Can you PM me if you have a couple and how you would like payment?
Thanks, CaptMax

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tomorrow if BMGuser doesn't reply. I will hold his three mags and post what is left. Someone else inline than you. It's the new forum. It's weird but will work out. People trying to PM and I don't see them. I post my for sale ads and don't see it listed. Learning curve.

Owner's of the forum want to make money hopefully they will work out the kinks or change to a forum that works better.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I sent an email to the email address above last night. Hopefully you got it. If not, let me know. We’ll figure out something. I will join the premium membership and maybe that will allow PM’s.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Wish I had seen this post when it first went up. You guys are vultures and leave no scraps behind! Lol
If anyone has some decent blued Thompson mags for sale please PM me as I could use a couple more for my West Hurley pistol I recently bought from a friend. Serial number is under 200.
1EE9EFC5-BF91-4BE4-A4E5-47D3B9BA0FB1.jpeg

CaptMax

1 - 20 of 26 Posts