1919 A4 Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I loaded some belts using the conversion parts with no issues. I did not use a washer for the link screw. I just did not tighten the screw down all the way.

Thanks for making these.

Brett

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
I just wanted to give a big shout out to both Ken and Joe and to say thank you. I had a nice box waiting for me when I got home from Dolf's last night and it will come in very handy. I used to be an executive chef years ago but I am not sure my wife will let me touch this one lol. Thanks for the gift it was very thoughtful and certainly not necessary because I was glad to help with the project. I look forward to meeting someday to say thank you in person.

Reactions: mopar

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Glad you like your board. Tell your wife I'll be happy to resurface it any time it needs it.
Thanks again and hope we can meet up one day soon.

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
Thanks. There's just a handful of sets left. Get them while you can, there's no plans for another run for some time.
I have sent two guys to you this week and have been pushing them for you. I am glad to hear that they are almost sold out but of course, that is when everyone will want them lol you know how it works.

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
Well that did not take long and now that they are gone you know everyone will want them lol that is how it works.

Reactions: mopar
41 - 55 of 55 Posts