1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With so much going on this summer,I finally got the machine shop to make the adapter needed to complete the .308 conversion for the 1918 Browning Belt loader. This is a 2-piece unit....308 cartridge pusher and the .308 feed tower adapter. OOW (Ohio Ord Works) sold these for $150 and SARCO made their pusher out of aluminum. I sold these for $125.00 last time out. Selling them...only 25-sets...for $135.00 delivered in the lower 48. Send funds...1919 site members checks are OK....others,PO MO or cert. check...Len's Ammo Shop,2402 S. Michigan St.,South Bend,IN-46614. Here are a couple pic's....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...BTT....Have 25-sets left and this makes it sooo much easier to load those cloth belts in .308.

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
....last call...

BTT....now have 20-sets left. These will either go on ebay or gunbroker if not sold to 1919 members by the 15th. of Sep.

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...less than 12-sets left...

Yes...but running out quickly. Check dates will determine who gets what. Cannot hold these for those who say they want one...but never send a check.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes...but running out quickly. Check dates will determine who gets what. Cannot hold these for those who say they want one...but never send a check.
Excellent. I will be putting a check in the mail for $135.00 to you - tonite.

Sent to:
Len's Ammo Shop
2402 S. Michigan St.
South Bend,IN-46614

In your previous response you said you pulled a loader out of a box - I've been away from 1919a4 for a while , got caught up in other things and I'm trying to get back on track with my 1919a4 collection - do you still have loaders available? I seem to recall you had done a run of reproduction loaders - correct?

I spent last night looking around on here for some of the threads but couldn't find them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got my set in the mail the other day - Thanks!

It looks like a quality piece.

Now I just need to track down a loader for it to go into.................

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...up-date...

For those FNG's who have posted here...yes,...have sets available. Read and follow directions,mail a PO or certified check and I'll send 'em out. Realize that I can't contact you due to limitations for FNG's.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Len; Do you have any .308 feed towers available? I have a buddy in need of one.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts