1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to the forum and can't figure out how to pm. Maybe I'm not allowed to yet

I'm looking for everything I need to load 308 with my 1918 loader.

Gmha375 @ yahoo.com

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This is the right thread. All that is needed to convert the 1918 browning Belt loader to,load .308 is what is shown here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Would this work on a Browning model 1918 Canadian loader (they should be the same) and would you mail up here?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need a .308 conversion for my 1918 belter.

I need a .308 conversion for my 1918 belter.
I hope this is how I make this request.
Thnks,
Larry @ Live-Fire

·
Registered
708 Posts
I know this is old but dose anyone still have any of these available???
Have you asked Len - who started the thread (L999here). He might have a few floating around. They are very well made and Len is very easy to do business with and absolutely reliable. I'd start with him first, it could save you a lot of time and typing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know this is old but dose anyone still have any of these available???
Have you asked Len - who started the thread (L999here). He might have a few floating around. They are very well made and Len is very easy to do business with and absolutely reliable. I'd start with him first, it could save you a lot of time and typing.

I’m guessing it will not let me private message him because Im an FNG

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
....almost out...

Have a few feed adapters left ($75.00 shipped)...but ran out of the .308 cartridge pushers. Planning on getting a few made in the near future. Quite busy with the 1917 Machine Gun Carts at parades,military meets and the Grissom AFB air show.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts