1919 A4 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Have a few feed adapters left ($75.00 shipped)...but ran out of the .308 cartridge pushers. Planning on getting a few made in the near future. Quite busy with the 1917 Machine Gun Carts at parades,military meets and the Grissom AFB air show.
Len; Would you mind posting a picture of a .308 feed adapter, please. Dan...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have a few feed adapters left ($75.00 shipped)...but ran out of the .308 cartridge pushers. Planning on getting a few made in the near future. Quite busy with the 1917 Machine Gun Carts at parades,military meets and the Grissom AFB air show.

I want one but it won’t let me PM you....how do I get you the funds??? Do you have paypal? Can you send me a PM

·
Registered
2,406 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
i would like to purchase one from you

how can I purchase it from you???

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
...look at photo's...

Photo's posted on first thread are of the feed adapter and the cartridge pusher for .308. I am out of the pushers for .308. They are longer than the original 30/06 pusher (about .375) because the .308 cartridge is shorter. Some folks just weld a piece of steel on the front of an original 30/06 pusher to work. The feed adapter goes between the top of the loader (called the 'magazine') and the feed device (called the feed strip). This allows the .308 cartridge to be placed about 1/2" ahead of where the 30/06 would drop in line to be pushed forward into the cloth belt. Otherwise the shorter .308 will not be placed properly and will not feed into the cloth belt with regularity.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Photo's posted on first thread are of the feed adapter and the cartridge pusher for .308. I am out of the pushers for .308. They are longer than the original 30/06 pusher (about .375) because the .308 cartridge is shorter. Some folks just weld a piece of steel on the front of an original 30/06 pusher to work. The feed adapter goes between the top of the loader (called the 'magazine') and the feed device (called the feed strip). This allows the .308 cartridge to be placed about 1/2" ahead of where the 30/06 would drop in line to be pushed forward into the cloth belt. Otherwise the shorter .308 will not be placed properly and will not feed into the cloth belt with regularity.
I would like a conversion kit how can I pay you for it???

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
...maybe...?

No .308 conversion sets left...just a handful of the feed tower adaptor's. Now that my 1917 carts have been displayed for the long awaited (over 3-yr planning) photo shoot,I may have time and effort to get the .308 sets in production. PLEASE DO NOT...repeat...DO NOT...send any funds or make requests I cannot fill at this time. When sets are available,I will post the availability here on the site.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts