1919 A4 Forums banner

37mm/40mm reloading supplies

10K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  shots 
#1 ·
Okay, it's time I part with some of the 37/40mm reloading supplies I've accumulated over the years. I am going to put together a little package of supplies, stuff that will make anyone who's into the hobby drool. It will include:
* casings, both aluminum and plastic

* ogives
* projectile tips
* spacers
* 40mm practice cases, new
* 37mm launcher(s)

* many, many other items

I will place a pic and list here when I get it together...if anyone is interested. I'm not putting a price down yet since I haven't put the package together yet and don't know if there is even any interest. Let me know and I'll get it together. I just cleaned more of the garage and have a ton of stuff to post.

See less See more
#4 ·
The launcher pictured above sold for about $75 years ago believe it or not.

I am thinking of making a 37mm package and a separate 40mm package, since most folks don't have both. I'll put together a list, and take a pic of what'll be in each package. No ORD stuff, but plenty of goodies for sure.

#6 ·
The launcher pictured above sold for about $75 years ago believe it or not.

I am thinking of making a 37mm package and a separate 40mm package, since most folks don't have both. I'll put together a list, and take a pic of what'll be in each package. No ORD stuff, but plenty of goodies for sure.
Count me in for 1 launcher and some goodies....

#9 ·
Well, I've pretty much got the 40mm package laid out. Here's a list, pics later. The package will include:

* 255 used white plastic 40mm practice bases
* 50 metal ogives
* 90 brand new blue practice tops
* 12 metal (linked or previously linked) 40mm cases
* 4 boxes of 50 each (200 total) 38 short blanks for reloading
* 1 steel 40mm case
* 2 different types of tools for removing used blanks from used 40mm cases
* 50 new white plastic dividers (divide lift charge from payload)

Price: $300 obo plus whatever it costs to ship...the ogives are heavy as hell.

37mm package details to come shortly. Also, anyone interested in the 37mm aluminum cases? I have a bunch of those to get rid of as well, or I can throw 'em in with the package.

#10 ·
Okay, the 37mm package will include:

* 40 new round black hard plastic 37mm tops
* 7 new long plastic cases with rifled bodies and round black caps (RPB used to sell them)
* 200 37mm film canisters
* 32 used 37mm yellow plastic cases
* 25 short reload tubes, caps and spacers (from Firefox)
* 6 long reload tubes, caps and spacers (from Firefox)
* 100 red end caps for the yellow cases
* 20 used 37mm long aluminum cases

$150 obo plus shipping...should be a fairly light package.

#11 ·
Finally, I have one CM-3 Slam Fire Flare Launcher, pictured above, that I'll sell for $75 plus shipping. Also have one standalone Cobray 37mm launcher with a folding stock, the handgrip needs to be hot glued back in place (it moves), I'll let it go for $200 plus shipping.

#16 ·
If you have any aluminum cases by themselves I would be interested in those.
Just saying....

#23 ·
Ouchman had to back out of the 40mm stuff due to health reasons, so it is back for sale. Here's the list again (I added some additional cases):

* 255 used white plastic 40mm practice bases
* 50 metal ogives
* 90 brand new blue practice tops
* 12 metal (linked or previously linked) 40mm cases
* 1 steel 40mm case
* 2 different types of tools for removing used blanks from used 40mm cases
* 50 new white plastic dividers (divide lift charge from payload)
* 50 used 37/40mm aluminum cases

Price: $300 obo plus whatever it costs to ship...the ogives are heavy as hell. Pay via paypal and I'll take $20 off the price.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.