1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this yesterday, but I can't find my post anywhere... If you're seeing it somewhere else, let me know and I'll delete one of them.

The gun I am selling is a 37mm AT Gun that was restored about a decade ago and still looks very nice and presentable. This gun is missing a working breech ring and block. The barrel has some rust and small pitting, but it was inspected by Mike Brown up in Louisville and he said the barrel is OK and that it's a good shooting barrel. The breech you see in the photos is a fake breech and is included in the deal.

From the photos below, you will see there are a few other items missing besides a working breech. I do not have the scope mount, elevation knob, trail latch lock, linnet latch lock, or some of the firing linkage. I do have some bronze casting of those missing parts, but they will need to be machined before they can be installed. I also have a tool box that goes with the gun. It's in fair shape, but is missing a few parts. Sorry, I forgot to get photos of it.

I can provide more detailed photos or info about the gun if you have questions.

Asking $16,000

Thanks for looking, Anthony

·
12,202 Posts
some reason it required my approval. I approved it early this morning and then again just now.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Sounds kind of Fishy Rory.
So that's how you manage to get all the good deals.
You got all the nice stuff going to you first before the rest of us peons get a crack at it.
;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts