1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
11,678 Posts
I shot an m79 40mm twice. My buddy was there buying an mp5 from his friend. First was a practice shot and the second was right in to a 55 gallon drum. The owner was there and had already attempted 20+ rounds and not getting it in and let me have a couple shots. He was so mad that he packed it all up and wouldn't let the others there who were all in line for a couple shots too.

I could not have repeated that if my life depended on it.

And the video is neat. Is the illumination part of the projo, or like a dust? It didn't look to splatter or poof out so its a bit confusing.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Are those miniature glow sticks? Never seen anything like that before. Must be expensive.
We get the cheap colored glow sticks about a buck each. Tape them to a tobacco chew can of tannerite, makes the tannerite last much longer time. Thats true green technology at work. Like the glow in the dark colored clouds effect. Curious what that would be like through good night vision.

Always looking for new ideas! Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to be your glow stick salesman! Mini glow sticks can be had for less than six cents a piece on amazon with a quick search. I'll have to try the tannerite idea lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts