1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have right at 100 pieces of 1X fired 40mm M212 plastic cases that I no longer need. These are the cases for the blue plastic rounds with orange powder for spotting, and they use a .38 S&W blank for propellant. I'd like $25 for these plus postage by large FRB $15, $40 total, cash/check/discrete Paypal please. SOLD to Rory, the faster typing finger in town. :)

·
Registered
7,850 Posts
Dang Rory - do you have a little alarm clock hooked into the forum for when things go up for sale???? (chuckle)

I wasn't even aware they made plastic practice casings in 40mm....I thought only 37mm....

·
12,196 Posts
No, I just happened to check. I have lost lots of deals lately because I can't get a good connection at work.

·
Registered
7,850 Posts
That's OK George W - I was just commenting on Rory's ability to snag up stuff so quickly. I have no use for the cases....

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ok
I agree .
Every time the board crashes I think that Rory did it on purpose so nobody could scoop him on a deal.
He seems to be getting his 1919 board mojo back, either that or he has a goverment job and sit's in front of the computer all day playing video games and cruising the boards looking for deals while us poor folk are out slaving away swinging hammers.
If you don't see me around much it's probably because Rory banned me.
Ok maybe he's not that that bad but I'm beginning to hate him again for his fast fingers on the keyboard myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts