1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering the purchase of a .410 double barrel side by side shotgun. The mfg is E.R. Amantino. It is in new unfired condition. From what I understand, E.R. Amantino is the same as Stoeger. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for a .410 double, but don't know what a fair price for this one is. It shoots 3" shells, and is unfired...N.O.S. Anyone have any insight?

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
You have the distinction of being one of six or seven people in the world who want a .410 double, so I vote for a low ball offer - say a hundred bucks to start and a top end of two hundred. I have no knowledge of that builder but the reference to Stoeger makes me think simple, almost crude, but functional and tough.

If you get it post some pix. I'd like to see the beast.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm probably #8. Cool rifle. Don't know much about them but I wouldn't mind owning one. Quick internet search shows them from $200-$400 from good to great condition. Don't get too caught up on the NOS condition as its really not worth that much and that goes away when you shoot it. If the seller hasn't given you a price start at $250 mark and see where it goes from there.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
I think its cool as a kids gun, get them familiar with the platform earlier

1 - 4 of 4 Posts