1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
50 BMG Ammo Group Buy.....Serbu Food

We are running a 50 BMG Ammo Group Buy for the month of June going into July.

Please read the info below and make sure to post your 100% interest in joining this Group Buy. If you post on the thread your interest, I will hold you to it. So, make sure you are committed.

The Ammo is being produced by tmi50bmg.com. Scott, the owner, produces most of the 50 BMG ammo on the West Coast and has a very good reputation doing so......He supplies Freedom Munitions with their 50 BMG rounds....

There is a minimum in this group buy. One can minimum with 150 rounds/can. Please do not ask me if you can buy less than one can. Buddy up with someone close and buy at least one full can.

Payment is by CC, money order, or Cash. NO CC fees will apply to purchase. Shipping is in addition to the cost of purchase. If you purchase enough ammo, you can go freight. Will save you some bucks.

The following rounds are available.......

FMJ......647gr......................$1.80/[email protected] rounds/can=$270.00/can

AP........690gr.....................$2.00/[email protected] rounds/can=$300.00/can

API......no gr count..............$1.70/[email protected] rounds/can=$255.00/can

APIT....no gr count..............$1.65/[email protected] rounds/can=$247.50/can

Shipping is in addition to the above cost/can.....

Please post all of your questions in this thread.....OK?

You can make a purchase now and pay for it. Your purchase will ship within a week. OR, you can post on here what you are going to buy and make the purchase after the first week of July......for those of you looking to spread the pain around.

Send me a PM with your interest as well. I will give you contact info to place purchase.

Renov8

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you tell me what shipping would be per can to ship to Indiana 46910? Thanks
I am waiting on a quote from Scott. If you buy enough cans and it goes freight, the cost drops to almost half/can. I will update this thread once I get better sense of shipping.

Thanks for your interest.

Renov8

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have asked Scott to give me some shipping costs to five areas around the country.....

These five locations are:

San Francisco, CA 94102 $18.52 per can only ball ammo to CA

Dallas, TX 75232 $33.59 per can

Miami, FL 33156 $38.18 per can

Wayne, PA 19087 $38.18 per can

Tulsa, OK 74133 $33.59 per can

If you are in and around these locations, expect your shipping cost to be close to prices quoted.

Shipping freight for 7-10 cans will cost between $150-200......for 15-20 cans $200-275

Renov8

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott has some Incendiary rounds too.......slightly blemished are $2.00/round, no minimums........Pristine are $2.40/round, again no minimums.

Also known as Blue Tip.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Why not get a dedicated Serbu 50 BMG single shot? More accurate and a better deal overall.

Might be able to hook you up........
I think it's something to do with the extra thousand bucks on top of the money I can't afford to spend for the SHF fifty.:D
:eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those of you who are looking to buy now, I will be sending you the contact info via PM tomorrow morning.

If I miss anyone, let me know.

Renov8

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ok.......

I have sent out contact info for tmi....please review and if you have any questions, just ask.

The first group has been contacted. If you want to get in on the second group, please send me a PM and post your interest here too.

Renov8

1 - 20 of 50 Posts