1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a working prototype Sokolov to M2HB adapter finalized. To be honest, it looks like a triangular brick with two holes in it, but it functions. I'm printing out a "refinded" version, but don't want to just toss the old one in the trash. Could anyone use it? It's made of FABULOUS purple plastic (Don't Judge me!) but it restores function of the T&E nicely, and near as I can tell doesn't cause brass to pile up and jam. I'm not sure how it will do with hot brass dumping on it, plan B was to put some Aluminum tape on the top.

Too lazy to post pictures right now, sorry :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Adaptor

I just got a working prototype Sokolov to M2HB adapter finalized. To be honest, it looks like a triangular brick with two holes in it, but it functions. I'm printing out a "refinded" version, but don't want to just toss the old one in the trash. Could anyone use it? It's made of FABULOUS purple plastic (Don't Judge me!) but it restores function of the T&E nicely, and near as I can tell doesn't cause brass to pile up and jam. I'm not sure how it will do with hot brass dumping on it, plan B was to put some Aluminum tape on the top.

Too lazy to post pictures right now, sorry :D
I could use it.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM me some addresses and I'll send some stuff. Right now there is only the one up for grabs, unless you want the one with the misshapen pin hole that I tossed in the bin. Wait a few days and I'll doubtless make some more tweaks and print another one :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM's received, I'll get two of these out into the mail when I get a chance. Keep in mind, these are my rejected prototypes, so some fitting may be required. If it was perfect, I'd keep it for myself ;)

Reactions: belt fed frog

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
my 50bmg sat on an adapter to the Soko mount for many years...

its a fantastic platform for the 50bmg to operate from. makes it real good to roll around the yard & such.

pic of it in my avatar on the left.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts