1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a FA 54R conversion. Works great, very few rounds fired. Troy did all the work. I added a few things so all you do is switch top covers and internals. Makes it a fast switch. $775 shipped conus. THIS is in Full Auto. could be made semi with a little work.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
That's a good price considering it has a complete bolt and top cover.

Last time I sold complete kits it was $600 and the bolt and top cover were stripped.

Troy

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'll take it for $700 shipped if you accept check or Paypal Gift

I just dont do the whole USPS MO thing bc its a colossal waste of time for me to break free during the day to stand in line at my local USPS.

I'll PM you now.

Thanks

Houston

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I just dont do the whole USPS MO thing bc its a colossal waste of time for me to break free during the day to stand in line at my local USPS.

I'll PM you now.

Thanks

Houston
You have one already. Stop hoarding! :rofl:

(coming from the guy who is #1 in feedbacks on another forum because of all of my hoarding... ;) )

·
Registered
132 Posts
^^^Mr Maim. How are you? Make Knob Creek? I'm headed to OFAST in June. Join us.

I bought a 2cd 1919a4 several mo. ago. New DLO in 308. So I wanted to have a plug n play 54R conversion kit for it too...just in case I want to actually shoot that gun. I'm still pondering just putting it up and not shooting it. The 1st 1919 I had built on a Ramo plate + Izzy kit. It's my shooter-blaster.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
^^^Mr Maim. How are you? Make Knob Creek? I'm headed to OFAST in June. Join us.

I bought a 2cd 1919a4 several mo. ago. New DLO in 308. So I wanted to have a plug n play 54R conversion kit for it too...just in case I want to actually shoot that gun. I'm still pondering just putting it up and not shooting it. The 1st 1919 I had built on a Ramo plate + Izzy kit. It's my shooter-blaster.
I'm doing well rhouston! Didn't make the Creek. Arizona is just too far to schlep gun parts back if I did go, but one of these days. I have SAR west to brag about. ;)

A backup 1919. Very nice. I'm looking at a Transferrable myself as a keeper when I retire the biz.

When are we going to see some of your famous artwork featuring a Browning? I'd love to have one on my wall. :D

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I'm doing well rhouston! Didn't make the Creek. Arizona is jut too far to schelp gun parts back if I did go, but one of these days. I have SAR west to brag about. ;)

A backup 1919. Very nice. I'm looking at a Transferrable myself as a keeper when I retire the biz.

When are we going to see some of your famous artwork featuring a Browning? I'd love to have one on my wall. :D
Ummm, the term is schlep, Mr. Maim...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts