1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
12,509 Posts
wouldn't load the barrel page from my phone last night and now it looks like they are all out.
not like i needed a 50 anyway.

r

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Get on OOW's mail list if you're not already. They are doing some house cleaning and shooting out email specials that are only lasting 1-2 days.

I don't have a m2, but I should have 4 barrels lol. I want to build a dummy or two in the future so jumped on some.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
M2 barrel

I ordered one last night, I need one for my build coming up, only going to shoot a 100-200 rounds a year so I figure it will be good enough for that. Also thanks to Russ toolman203 for letting me know. Thanks, Jerod

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
I just sold a non shooter bbl on gb for $175 , excited to get the cheapy , I want to cut one down for obnoxious flame throwing ear splitting fun
Now you just sound like little fat guy at the creek lol I can always tell when he is on the line :cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd be interested to see what they look like. When someone on this board gets one please post some pictures. I'd also like to know about the bore and throat condition. Are any stellite lined? (Barrel p/n ends in . . . 131.)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think they're trying to break me with these daily deals! I've placed 4 orders in the past 4 days! This includes 6-50 barrels and I don't have an m2.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
When i cut a bbl down like the little fat guy at kcr how do I need to address the loss of moving mass? Hydraulic buffer, I would like to maintain the slow rate of fire and not beat the rear of the rec to death. Im guessing cutting 20" of bbl has got to reduce the recoiling assembly by 7 lbs or so.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine arrived today: d-28253 A13. Unlined, packed full of grease/grit. Will punch it out today. Other markings are "GL", "A-1551574", "B-1653952 (line-out)","478366-1 (line-out)", "P", "286", and the ole flaming bomb. The finish is minor blotchy patina but smooth. Any idea who made this? guide Lamp? When?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
M2HB barrels

I ordered mine on monday, E-mail says order went thru, but no update, called and was informed that tehy should be getting it out in a day or two, I need just one for my M2HB build. Thanks, Jerod

·
Registered
268 Posts
Got my 4 today. other than 1, the condition is better than i figured for a used barrel. might chop one down at some point as well for a flame thrower

1 - 20 of 24 Posts