1919 A4 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 317 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
payment sent via paypal email me if possible so i can confirm addresss
I've not received a PayPal transfer for $24.00 since July 20, and that one was associated with another order. Make sure you sent money to PayPal account msgorham[at]burntcapital[dot]com - "capital" with an "a." I have no email address with which to contact you, but you can contact me at the same address as my PayPal account.

Also, please delete or edit your first post on this thread. There is no need to re-post the beginning of the thread. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #287 (Edited)
Update:

I'll update the "State of the Hobby" thread on the next week or so, but it's probably not as representative as it was at one time. I'm no longer on the first page in a Google search for 1919a4 rivets, but am in the process of doing something about that. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #289 (Edited)
ebay listings have continued to increase sales somewhat, particularly overseas. Russ/toolman will have a couple dozen of my 1917a1/1919a4 sets at the Creek, so drop by his table if you need any. MSG

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
Yup I did and they sold out very fast! Next fall we will have to up the amount there and add the 50 rivets because I had numerous requests for them. Thanks for helping out the board members by sending them Mike. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #292 (Edited)
The eBay stuff has dropped off a bit, but some of that is due to them not allowing me to list M2/M3 rivets. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #295
Update: Orders for Integrity Ord. (x4), Mickey G. (x2), Mike R., Old Arms, Mark Z., Jeff P., Ravenna, Jeff B. and Russell B. have been shipped, and should all be in hand. This includes a bunch of rivets that will be available at toolman's table at The Creek. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Update: orders for Russ B., Jason B., Phil H., David S., Lantz H., Old Arms, Clark H., Gunn Brush, Hunter L., Chad F., Brian C., Tyler A., Ryan S., Steve T., Joel A., Gary S., Ryan F. and John S. have shipped, and should already be in hand. Thank you to Russ for selling a pile of the things at The Creek. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
Update: Orders for Katniss (really) N., Jeff P. (x2), Ravenna, Chris M., Jason F., Loren D., Matt Z., Jason L., Garth F., Mason D., Anthony J. and Perry L. have been shipped, and that closes out yet another year. I'll try to get the "State of the Hobby" thread updated in the next few weeks - have to crunch the numbers for my taxes anyway. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
I have updated the "State of the Hobby" thread, with the requisite brief summary of observed trends.

Update: Orders for Christopher B., Dylan S., Richard S., Jacob G., Darran W., Benjamin Q., Ravenna Armory & Caren S. have been shipped and should be in hand. A bunch more have already gone out in February, and should be arriving soon. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Update: Orders for Thomas B., Michael D., Frank M., Jeff P., Daniel L., Michael W., Legacy Range, Robert W., Madison R., Lewman Arms, Jeff P. (damn Jeff) & Michael F. have been shipped, and should be in hand. I've already mailed a couple more in May, including a pile for Russell to offer at The Creek. MSG

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #300
I'm still here.

Update: Orders for Brian C., Gretar S., Russell B., Jon D., Jon P., Kevin M., David K, Jim H., Gary S. & Brian B. have been shipped, and should be in hand soon.

This month's orders included a couple sets that will be used to rebuild some weapons salvaged from a WWII, B-17 crash site. Apparently the glacier finally melted enough that they could be retrieved. MSG

281 - 300 of 317 Posts