1919 A4 Forums banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
After an initial drop, sales are picking up again. Looks like more folks are knocking out some projects with all this time on their hands.

Updat: Orders for: Will C., Jeff P. (x2), David K., Sam P., Markus G., Steven H., Robert D., Isaac S., Paul H., Gretar S., Thomas W., David K. and William P. have been shipped, and should be in hand soon. A few more have already shipped for May. MSG

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
I bet a lot of guys are getting stuff done Mike. I know I have sent four guys you way in the last two weeks to buy rivets.

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
The last production run is almost depleted, but the latest run is en-route as I type. There will most likely be a price increase as my costs have gone up. I'll crunch the numbers when the invoices are all settled. This run also includes upgrades to the .50 BMG sets, including a long Trunnion rivet based on the ordnance drawings, and round head countersunk Trunnion and Top plate rivets cut to the Mil-spec. length. This should simplify your build.

Update: Orders for Tim D., Frank C., David K., Chris at R., Logan B., Ryan M. (x2), Christopher I., Lewman, Jay C., Matthew H. & Isaac S. have been shipped, and should all be in hand. I've shipped a few more already for June also. MSG

·
11,182 Posts
Read another thread advertising the black bear rivets. Thought I’d boost up this sites favorite riveter.

mike, did you update pricing to reflect current costs? Even with a small increase, best rivet sets for sure

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Certainly better than the black bear rivets IMHO so plus one for MSG.

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #307 (Edited)
Read another thread advertising the black bear rivets. Thought I’d boost up this sites favorite riveter.

mike, did you update pricing to reflect current costs? Even with a small increase, best rivet sets for sure
Thank you very much. You too Russ. I still have a handful of the last run, so the old prices are still in effect. I'm seriously considering dropping the round head, front Top plate rivet and keeping the price the same. Most people don't use it anyway. Though maybe I should increase my prices, a lot - he's asking $50.00 for the things, and the large Trunnion rivets often come up short. Once all the fees and currency issues are worked out I'll have the new pricing. MSG

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Well count me in for the ten sets we talked about Mike.

·
Registered
725 Posts
The trunion rivets always come up short on black bear if you press them. I wont use them if a customer supplies them.

I use the round head front top plate rivet and would buy them on the loose if you have any left outside of kits.

·
Premium Member
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
The trunion rivets always come up short on black bear if you press them. I wont use them if a customer supplies them.

I use the round head front top plate rivet and would buy them on the loose if you have any left outside of kits.
I have a few left, it might be best to offer one for another buck or so for those who want them. I have to keep a few around, a modified one ships with the FN30 rivet sets. MSG

301 - 311 of 311 Posts