1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a FN M2HB kit. I am looking for a right side plate for it. I think I might be able to modify a standard one but the front trunion is different. I woudl really like to try and build this myself. I would prefer a blank one so that the only markings that are on it are mine. I know there are builders who can build it but I would like to do this one myself. Thanks for the help. Also if anyone has a clear image of the right side of an M2HB I would appreciate it
Mike

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
...except for top...

The M2HB and the FN type are nearly the same...except for the front top of the side plates. I also have an FN LSP and it fits well on an M2HB trunion. A RSP from KMP (TomT) can be modified easily to conform to the FN type and be riveted to the M2HB trunion. I intend to build another M2HB like this. Tom might even modify it for you...might ask him to do so when you order it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks looking for the original markings. I haven't come up with many images on google and none showing the RHSP marking. The left side plate does have the original markings. Do KMP's 80% plates have markings on them? I would like to avoid my guns having a ton of extra writing on the side. I have access to a machine shop so I should be able to modify the standard plate to fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts